Your little princess has probably circled every toy in the toy catalogs by now, and her wishlist is probably about to hit five pages. Even though your little one has given you hundreds of gift suggestions, it is okay to still feel overwhelmed and lost for the perfect gift. “Did she say she wanted Squinkies or Sing-A-Ma-Jigs? What is the difference again?
Here are five no-fail gift ideas that your little girl will love. The best part is, standing in line is not required!
1. Pettiskirts – No little girl can resist the cuteness of a pettiskirt. Girlie girls and rocker girls alike love the look of pettiskirts. Pettiskirts are one of the top fashions in stylish baby boutiques. Little girls will love to play dress up and dance around with them.
Pettiskirts also make the perfect photoshoot prop. Dress your baby girl or little princess in a ruffled pettiskirt for photos and you will have gorgeous, fashionable memories.
Pettiskirts also make wonderful baby shower gifts. New moms will love this trendy baby clothing. Look for top baby boutique designers, such as Kaiya Eve, Oh La La Couture, and Belle Ame. Don’t forget to get a matching pettiskirt outfit for her doll!
2. Accessories – A girl can never have too many accessories. Adorn your little princess with flowered headbands or belts with bling from Rockin Robin and Penelope Wildberry. All of their trendy girl clothes will be even cuter with the right accessories.
Has your little princess been talking about “Twilight”, Taylor Swift, or Justin Bieber non-stop? We have a gift for her. Pauz Recycled Notebagz are not only earth-friendly, but also adorable and useful. Your little girl will love taking her books or lunch to school with the coolest bags around.
3. Craft Kits – Keep them busy and fashionable with craft kits. Klutz Fancy Friendship Bracelets, Klutz Nail Art, and Klutz Capsters are three cute craft kits sold at Everything But the Princess. Girls can make trendy friendship bracelets and fun bottle cap jewelry to wear and share with her friends. With the Klutz Nail Art, she can become her own artist. She may even become skilled enough to do mom’s nails too! These craft kits are a great gift idea for girls ages 6-14.
4. Jewelry – Give the little princess in your life jewels of her own. Lulu Princess has designs crystal jewelry with little girls in mind. From Lulu Princess‘ sparkly bracelets to stylish necklaces, these trendy girl jewelry pieces are an affordable find that is sure to make any little girl’s eyes sparkle.
5. Matching Book and PJ Set – Books to Bed had the creative idea of turning children’s favorite bedtime stories into trendy girl’s sleepwear. Choose from titles such as, “Pinkalicious”, “Purplelicious”, “Guess How Much I Love You”, and “Twas the Night Before Christmas”. These boxed sets come with adorable pajamas and a story.
Give your little girl what she really wants this holiday season, trendy girl clothes and sparkly accessories. Check out Everything But the Princess for more gift ideas that are sure to please every little princess this season.